3. Questions and issues
If you have questions and concerns, or if you prefer to update, access, correct, amend, or delete any of your Personal Data we store, please contact us at (e-mail address)
4. Information we collect
1. Provided data
2. Personal Information and other Data collected by DRDSH, Inc. is used to complete the process of creating an account and to ensure customers get the benefit of enjoying DRDSH, Inc.'s Services. When registering on our websites to obtain our Services, we request you to provide information including first name, last name, business name, address, e-mail address, website address, and payment information in the even when a customer decides to continue the Service after the trial period. Unless the Customer decides to continue using our Service after the trial period, adding payment information is not required. We also gather other data offered by Customers while using our Services. Information including your domain, IP address, operating system type, browser type, etc. may be acquired when a user enters our websites. We may also gather information offered by your Agents (employee to operate the Service) and End-Users Personal Information provided in a Pre-Chat survey. We store your chat content. You are entirely responsible for obtaining data concerning the applicable law and lawful processing of such data to DRDSH, Inc.
3. Personal Information offered in connection with the Customers or Visitors and DRDSH, Inc. shall be strictly utilized to reply to problems or to transfer data. We use the information provided by the customer to offer excellent customer service. We allow you to check moves made by your Agents. If you are using the support section, we may gather OpenID or name, e-mail address to contact our support team. We do it for a Visitor and a Customer. We collect device information, including operating system, device type, and application version. We gather this information to provide an optimized version of our applications. Please be mindful we collect data related to the use of our software by our Customers and theirs. We use it for statistics purposes. We gather such data anonymously. We use it to offer to enhance Services to our users.
4. Data subjects include Customer's representatives, Customers, End-users, employees, contractors, Agents, Customer's clients, and collaborators. Data subjects include individuals trying to transfer personal data to Customers. The data subjects entirely determine the content of data offered to the Company.
5. The Customer warrants and agrees that the processing of data has been and will continue to happen as per the Data Protection Laws.
7. Destruction or return of Personal Information. At Customer's election, the written request to the Company, shall procure following Sub-processors:
8. Company will access Geo-Location data as we gather IP addresses of the devices you use our software on.
9. We don't willingly gather Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you witness we collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 mistakenly, please contact our support team (enter the address) we urge guardians and parents to keep an eye on their children's Internet usage.
11. We assure you that we are responsible for protecting your Personal Information we collect and hold from misuse loss, disclosure, destruction, and alteration. While safeguarding your personal information, we take responsibility for the risk involved in the personal data processing.
12. DRDSH, Inc.'s websites may include links to other sites, and we don't hold control for the external links.
13. Using the Services offered by DRDSH, Inc., the Customers and Visitors are obliged to comply with the rules in the Terms and Conditions of our websites.